The beauty of this product is twofold. It is fairly simple to install which allows homeowners the opportunity to save cash by undertaking it as a DIY project. Secondly, the plastic wood planks can be laid on just about any level surface.
Other great advantages of using this form of outside decking material are:
- Durability – long-term product guarantees
- Warp-resistant – withstands all weather conditions
- Water-resistant – repels moisture
- UV-resistant – does not fade or crack and splinter
- Low maintenance – sweep and wash down
- Cost-effective – long-lasting guarantees
- Eco-friendly – comprised of recycled materials that include bamboo and timber fibres
Composite plastic is used for a variety of outdoor applications such as decking, balustrades, cladding, gates and pergolas. This versatile and hard-wearing product is fast replacing old timber decks and is available with awe-inspiring guarantees of between 10 and 25 years.